Saturday, December 17, 2011

TNT EXIMIUS V5.0 SEX ENGINE BED

Must Buy of the Week

Alright if you have not heard * TNT CORPORATION * released their newest sex engine, at midnight last night/this morning.  The TNT Eximius Engine V5.0, sold in several versions currently offering Hetero, Gay, Lesbian, and Shemale versions. I don’t really like (as a film producer) that they have different version, because I’ll probably need to get 2, the Hetero and the Lesbian versions, but for private use one would be good enough.

Here are the bed details from on Marketplace bed:
TNT EXIMIUS V5.0 SEX ENGINE BED FEATURES:
* Unique Look 3D Modeled and Baked Prims !
*Over 600 ways of enjoying your partners
* 51 Menus
*481 NEW Top Quality Animations (fully Synchronized)
*Hundreds of NEW Poses ( Ready to use Configured sets of Animations)
*48 Rezzeble Objects and GIVE toys for your pleasure
*FULL Menu dedicated to Group Fun
*FULL Costumer Support Inworld or at: http://www.tnt-corporation.com/en/customer-support/
INCLUDES:
*INCLUDES A FULL MASSAGE MENU
*INCLUDES MOMENTS MENU (automatically sequenced romance animations that will progress the action hands free :)
*INCLUDES Affection Moments ( Non Sexual sequenced animations )
*INCLUDES FORCED SEX Moments Scene !! (perfect for any capture Role Play)
*Fully detailed Feet fantasy menu like no other in SL
*INTERGATED Cuff System that is compatible with Lockguard and Lockmeister cuffs
*INCLUDES FULL B0NDGE menu ( Unseen Realism )
*INCLUDES Rough Sex Menu !
*SOLO Pleasure MENUS
* MANY OTHER DEDICATED MENUS
I have yet to visit the store or someone that has one and try one out for myself. You know if I have one I would post pictures of me nude on it. I also know this bed is a “Must Have” So…………………….
If anyone wants to buy me the new bed (for me to keep, put in my name, no illegal bootlegs) I will put you in an upcoming movie with me using the bed. Contact me to let me pick it out first.
Marketplace TNT EXIMIUS V5.0 SEX ENGINE bed adds:
Hetero                                               Lesbian

 SheMale                                            Gay
Each bed that I have shown comes in 4 versions Hetero, Gay, Lesbian, and Shemale.
There are 60 beds shown on the Marketplace with the new TNT EXIMIUS V5.0 SEX ENGINE .

Screen shots from the TNT video:












 HERE is a link to thevideo of the bed on the TNT website

 Again, if anyone wants to buy me the new bed (for me to keep, put in my name, no illegal bootlegs) I will put you in an upcoming movie with me using the bed. Contact me to let me pick it out first.

No comments:

Post a Comment